Blogger Widgets

Monday 30 December 2013

New Year's Party 2014

When I logged on the other day I noticed something exciting that has finally come to AJ: The New Year's Party!

This is probably my favourite party, as it has loads of old items (and sometimes rare items) for sale from the whole year. The first place you can buy items is this stand -


This is what they are selling, which was annoying for me as they have decided to bring Freedom wings back. I guess now they are going to go down in rarity even more, especially since you could win them in Adventures.


The second stall is the music shop - 


I was really happy that they brought the 'Jammer Anthem' back, as it's one of my favourite songs on Animal Jam.


The final stall to buy items is the furniture store - 


There aren't that many amazing items, but they have the classic '2014 banner' which comes in many colours - and as you probably guessed, is only sold once, so make sure you buy as many as you can!


And finally, at the top of the castle is where you can turn blue as you watch the fireworks. I've said it already but I'll say it again - this is definitely my favourite party.




3 comments:

  1. Well this blog lasted long XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I quit Animal Jam 5 months ago, plus no-one ever read this :3

      Delete
  2. I did and I remember you YOUR SAMANTHATV I luv your lps videos when is troublemaker ep 11 comin out

    ReplyDelete