Blogger Widgets

Sunday 29 December 2013

First Post!

Hello and welcome to Animal Jam Spark, my (gingerninja26) new AJ blog. Here I will be posting the latest updates, tips, Rare item Mondays and much more information that will help you get the best out of Animal Jam. If don't have many gems? No friends? Barely any rares? Then keep posted, as I will be telling you how to solve these problems easily, with no hacks or scams!
If you want to talk to me on Youtube, my two accounts are -
www.youtube.com/user/GingerNinjaAJ (AJ videos)
www.youtube.com/user/SamanthasTV (Littlest Pet Shop videos)
My Animal Jam account is gingerninja26



5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you like animal jam too? i luv it im playing right now, want some rares?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so awesome I AM SUBBING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome Blog! I'm making a blog myself too! :D

    ReplyDelete